Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

#1 What it's all about

#1 What it's all about by chelopate
#1 What it's all about, a photo by chelopate on Flickr.

Here's the first photo in my Ecuadorian-Peace Corpsian Project 365! I'll be attempting to take a picture a day for the next year. This one was taken at the Penn campus, just a few blocks from the hotel the Peace Corps put us up at. Today was humid as hell, but a walk was in order after 7 hours of icebreakers, paperwork, and policy reviewing with my group of 62 trainees.

2 comments:

  1. Chloe!
    I'm so glad I got to see you when you were in Philly. I hope you'll remember your eveing visit with me as a fond "last night" memory! Best of luck! See you in Colombia!

    Lizz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizz! I´m so glad I got to see you while I was in Philly. It is definitely a fond memory :)

    ReplyDelete